Ok so I know that doesn't really mean a lot coming from a Flight Attendant, and I have heard all of your horror stories of terrible, awful, mean Flight Attendants... but seriously people there is a lot more to this job than pouring beverages and passing out peanuts!
So far I have little experience to go on when it comes to "difficult passengers"(I haven't quite left the comforting classroom womb of training) so I can't really complain, but I do know that becoming a Flight Attendant doesn't just happen. The interviews are tough with long days and a lot of hopeful and qualified candidates. Training is an emotionally intense and challenging experience. In just a short time, you learn enough information to complete an entire semester course of a college class. Flight Attendants are prepared to handle numerous situations, emergency or not, that can occur in the sky. Believe it or not, but someday you may need us for something more than the entire can of soda! Just sayin, please remember to be nice to your flight attendant!!!
Monday, May 16, 2011
Please Be Nice To Your Flight Attendant!!!
Posted by Lex at 00:24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment